Thursday, February 8, 2007

Mera Dhil

DD has decided to write hindi movie scripts when she grows up - evidence? when I tried to extricate myself from her sweaty paws this morning to trundle off to work she said
"I want you to stay with me mumma"
Me -"But I cant be with you all the time munchikin"
DD - " but why not? I love you so much mumma".....aaaawwww yes hindi movie emotional scene right in my bedroom folks.
Bet at 13 she'll be shoving me out the door muttering "get the hell out quickly woman cant you see I have loads of dodgy suspect stuff to do before you return from work" - or as a friend of mine said at 13 all you'll hear from them is the sound of their doors slamming shut no matter what the question was from your end. I hear my dad hooting......revenge-dish best served cold - yup a doodle doo.

What is with the traffic these days lah? Any time of the day also got jam one - its getting to be a real pain. Wasnt it in Bangkok that motorists developed piles from sitting too long in jams? KL-ites cant be too far away. Soon when we rock up to get our road tax renewed we'll be given a free tube of piles ointment as standard issue.

Heard about Anna Nicole Smith's death - rumour has it that with her son and now her out of the way - who stands to gain the fortune she is supposed to be getting from her first marriage to that walking corpse billionare ? Her new husband and lawyer - makes you think.

Had to share this - NAMASTE (the greeting Indians give upon meeting someone) - means "the divine in me acknowledges and recognizes the divine in you" - how great is that ! Conveys humility, respect, tolerance and pleasure in one word - beats "hello" flat.